Friday, March 13, 2009

What Should I Do With My Life Message Audio


Here is the message from last week's message "What Should I Do with My Life?" from the message series Work Matters. You can download it here.

Whether you are a soon to be high school or college graduate, a person under thirty trying to find your way, a person in midlife whose job stinks, or a recently retired person wondering what you are going to do with the rest of your life then this message has something for you. If you are none of those things but know or one day anticipate knowing someone who is searching for what to do with their lives then this message is for you.

We ask four questions to get at the larger question "What Should I Do with My Life?"
1. What does God want?
2. What am I good at?
3. What is in front of me?
4. What will be my life's ministry?

Don't miss this week's message "How Do I Balance Life and Work."

No comments: