Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Caffeine for the Church Planter's Soul

Here is some caffeine for the church planters soul and for every follower of Christ for that matter. I love William Booth and his ideas of the church militant. After praying for a heart like Jesus for the lost and the least I will often pray for the fire and desire for transformation of a William Booth. I often make this quote part of my morning time with God.

"While women weep, as they do now, I'll fight; while children go hungry, as they do now, I'll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I'll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul with out the light of God, I'll fight, I'll fight to the very end!"
---William Booth
Former Methodist and founder of the Salvation Army

No comments: