Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Been Happening

It has been a little while since I last wrote. There have been a number of things that have made life a little crazy in the last couple of weeks.

At the end of May I graduated with my DMin (Doctor of Ministry) degree from Union-Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education (Union-PSCE for short, changing its name to Union Presbyterian Seminary btw). During that time I had family visiting and had a great time.

The Thursday before my graduation Diana's mom had a heart attack and they discovered they would have to do triple bypass and repair an aneurysm. Thankfully, the surgery went well, she is recovering well and has gone to rehab for a little while. Please keep Diana's mom, Dawn, in your prayers.

It was also during this time we finally got the use permit we needed to occupy the space for the church we have leased. The church has been busy setting things up and getting things into place as we make this transition.

Through it all God has been good. All this is to say that it has not left much time for blogging. It takes all I have to just keep up with email! While I never make any promises as to the frequency of my postings I hope to make more in the near future.

No comments: