Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blogging Break Over

I am officially declaring my brief blogging break over. Last week was a great week as I got some time off and spent time with family.

Here were some highlights from last week:
  • My brother was down house and job hunting. He is moving here in the middle of June from Massachusetts and we have him all lined up for a job and he has a house to rent.
  • In between looking for houses to rent we got to play three rounds of golf at Four Winds or as some people call it Four "Weeds" (Hey you can't beat the price $27 for 18 holes including the cart with no extra charge for the ten thousand may flies buzzing around your head while you are trying to swing your club. Maybe that is why I shot so poorly- nah!).
  • My oldest son Robert graduated from preschool (who knew they had such things as preschool graduations!). He will be going to kindergarten next year. My how time flies!
  • We had a great outdoor service for Memorial Day though it was hot. God humbled me big time as my notes got blown away (the Spirit blows where the Spirit blows) and I left my mic on during singing for one song. I think Steve Kropp intentionally let the church sing when he backed off the mic to just hear me sing and embarrass me:). We had a great cook out right after church.
  • I spent some time at the Outlaws (my wives parents) for more cookouts, time with family, four wheeler rides and boating on the river.
  • It is good to be back!

No comments: