Friday, February 02, 2007

Sometimes the NFL is a Joke

At New Season we are having a Super Bowl party as part of what we call our connection events. Connection events are low-threshold, low threat events we invite friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers to so they can just hang out and realize that the church we go to is not a bunch of Kool-aid drinking snake handling people.

It seems the greed of the NFL has gotten to the point where they want to put the kabash on such activities. What a bunch of silly people. Read about it here at the Monday Morning Insight Blog.

We are still having ours- it begins Sunday at 5:30. If you want to come email me. We want to invite especially any NFL executives. And I want to invite you to sue me for it. In my earlier heathen days now would be the time when I would post a picture of a big middle finger or a bunch of guys mooning the NFL. But, alas, thank God for the blood of Jesus and regeneration.

No comments: