What are we willing to do? While not necessarily called to ride 250,000 miles on horseback or preach 40,000 sermons are we willing:
- To give up having to know everybody in worship and allow our churches to grow?
- To give up "our" pew?
- To give up our wants, desires and preferences in terms of worship style so that our worship style might change and resonate with those who are not yet following Jesus?
- To move the location of our church in order to reach more people?
- To gain all we can, save all we can, and give all we can in order to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world?
- To let someone else lead?
Jesus said those who want to gain their life must first lose it.